- Model GPA - Across the Line Additive (Foam) Pump Controller
- Model GPY - Wye-Delta Open Additive (Foam) Pump Controller
Additive (Foam) Pump Controllers are typically designed for use in buildings where flammable or combustible liquids are present such as aircraft hangers, petro-chemical and hazardous waste facilities.
• Model GPA - Full Voltage Across the Line Start
• Model GPY - Reduced Voltage Wye-Delta Open Start
Other starting methods with or without transfer switch also available.
Choose one of the following configurations:
• A8 - Additive (Foam) pump controller / non pressure actuated without pressure transducer and run test solenoid valve
• A8A - Additive (Foam) pump controller with pressure transducer and run test solenoid valve
Add any of the following options if required:
• D40 - Dump valve circuitry, 24VDC Max2A
• Cx79 - Low foam additive level complete with visual indication and alarm contact (DPDT)
• Cx081- Provision for proof pressure switch for low additive pressure complete with visual indication and alarm contact. (Proof pressure switch provided by others.)
How to order:
Model - V / HP / Ph / Hz / configuration / options
Ex.: GPY - 208 / 30 / 3 / 60 / A8A, Cx79
Our products respect all of these norms.
- Standard Features
- Standard, Listings, Approvals and Certifications
- Operator Interface
- Enclosure Ratings
- Electric Fire Pump Controllers Designed for use with electric motor driven fire pumps.
- Available in a wide variety of full and reduced voltage starting methods.
- Manufactured in accordance with the NFPA 20 standard, UL listed and FM Approved.
- ViZiTouch V2 7 inch Color Touch Screen Operator Interface (HMI technology)
- Models range from 208 to 600 volt, 5 to 500 horsepower, 50 / 60 Hz
- Surge suppression
- Disconnecting means
- Single operator for both isolating switch and circuit breaker
- Door interlocked in the ON position
- Suitable as service entrance equipment
- Emergency start handle
- Locked rotor protector
- Voltage and amperage display
- Cut-in, cut-out and continuous system pressure
- Visual indications:
- Standard Conditions
- Alarm Conditions
- Color coded for criticalness
- Remote Alarms (SPDT-8A-250V.AC)
- Power available
- Phase reversal
- Motor run
- Common pump room alarm (field re-assignable)
- Common Motor trouble (field re-assignable)
- Free (field programmable)