- The only micro-processor based residential fire pump controller in the industry!
- Designed to control one fire pump supplying water to a residential sprinkler system.
- Available in 120V, 208V or 240V single phase - 60Hz incoming power and horsepower's up to and including 15HP.
- Listed with UL-218, meets CSA 22.2 No. 263-09 and is suitable for use as service entrance equipment.
- Allows for precise settings, quick start-up and practical operation and maintenance.
Our products respect all of these norms.
- Easy and quick start-up and operation
- NEMA 2 enclosure
- Micro-processor based logic
- Electronic pressure monitoring
- 8 LED's for alarms and system conditions
- System pressure indication
- Pressure transducer
- Minimum run period timer
- Delay start timer
- Provision for remote start
- Alarm contacts for Motor Run and Power Loss
Click here to view the RPA Presentation