- Designed for applications where the authority having jurisdiction or local by-laws require or allow the shutdown of a fire pump under a low water level condition.
- Interfaces with either an electric or diesel fire pump controller, however the appropriate lockout/ interlock must be ordered on the fire pump controller.
- The LPL will prevent an automatic start of the fire pump and will stop an automatically started fire pump if a low water level condition appears.
- It will not stop a fire pump that is started manually (START pushbutton) or with the emergency start handle.
- The panel is supplied as standard to be operated by 120VAC power from a supervised source independent of the fire pump controller.
Our products respect all of these norms.
- Visual indication of:
- Supervisory Power On
- Low level
- Low level lockout
- Audible alarm with silence pushbutton
- Provision to connect two float switches (float switches supplied by others)
Controller protection level:
- Standard: NEMA 2
- Optional: NEMA 12 or 4 or 4X or 3/3R
- Audible alarm c/w silence push button for low lockout condition
- "Supervisory power on" red pilot light
- "Low level" red pilot
- "Low level lockout" red pilot light