IMPORTANT NOTICE: Corona Virus Supply Disruption
To our Valued Customers:
Tornatech is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19, now classified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). Our top priority is the health of our colleagues, customers and partners, and the communities we all serve.
All our locations are adhering to the latest updated guidelines provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and other relevant health agencies as well as local governments.
We have activated Tornatech’s Pandemic Risk Mitigation Plan, which includes (among many other protocols):
- Implementing travel restrictions.
- In most affected countries, enacting country/region incident response teams, meeting frequently to ensure an agile response.
- Activating business continuity plans at relevant sites – to provide sufficient protection and control measures for employee safety, and also to avoid unnecessary disruptions to supply chain and operations.
- Providing employees with guidance on effective infection control.
- Supplying sites with necessary material (masks or other personal protective equipment, sanitizer, etc.) to follow infection control protocols. We have also encouraged and implemented Work From Home programs to limit exposure in our facilities.
- Addressing any potential worksite contamination events with immediate response, including disinfection and appropriate work-from-home and quarantine protocols.
Globally, all our factories are operational and have activated business continuity plans designed to minimize disruption.
Due to local government policies, only the Laval, Canada factory is running at 90% of its capacity. All our other factories are operating at full capacity.
In order to minimize disruption in our supply chain, we suggest you get in contact with your corresponding factory to prioritize your orders and mitigate risks if any.
We thank you for your continued co-operation and collaboration. We will work closely in partnership with you to minimize the impact on our respective businesses.
We will provide updates on our actions as the situation evolves as updated guidance is announced.
Marc Goupil, eng. | EVP Sales and Marketing
4100 Desserte Sud, (A-440 Ouest)
Laval, Québec, Canada, H7T 0H3