- An autotransformer is utilized to supply reduced voltage to the motor.
- After a time delay, the autotransformer is shunted out and the motor is connected to full voltage by a closed transition switching sequence.
- A multi-connection motor is not required. Only three conductors are required between the controller and the motor.
Download Submittal PackagesVoltage:
- Required if normal utility power is not reliable
- Housed in a barriered compartment or in a separate enclosure attached to the fire pump controller
- Listed and Approved for fire pump service
- Equipped with a transfer switch TEST pushbutton