Electrical Engineer (R&D)
Tornatech is currently looking for a full-time electrical engineer for its Laval Head Office team. You want to be part of a stimulating and a full of idea team? You want to work in a relaxed environment with flexible hours and creative autonomy? Here is your opportunity!
- Develop and complete projects based on innovation such as the creation of new software, micro software, etc.
- Actively participate in brainstorming groups to come up with R&D project ideas.
- Analyze and apply industry standards to the projects in making.
- Solve problems present in the various software used by the company.
The work is done in an office environment. The employees spends a lot of his time at his workstation and in the R&D lab, where he will have access to all the technology needed to complete and create his projects (Ex: 3D printer).
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the field or any related field.
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
- Master object-oriented concepts.
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of Python (an asset).
- IEC61131-3 (structured text) (an asset).
- Ability to program in different languages.
- Knowledge of the following software: Visual Studio, Codesys (an asset), Oscilloscope and Voltmeter.
- Bilingual (French and English).
Quality valued by the company:
- Eager to learn, show good judgment and initiative.
- Good capacity to adapt.
- Be meticulous and do quality work.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Be autonomous.
- Be punctual and diligent.
To be a part of the team you must be ready to always put the customer first. At Tornatech, collaboration, respect, integrity, and service are central values in all our operations.
Are you interested in this job posting? To apply, please send your CV in either Word or PDF format to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We will not take any phone calls and will only contact the selected candidates.
Who we are:
Based in the greater Montreal area, Canada, since 1985, Tornatech specializes in the conception and manufacturing of fire pump controllers. Tornatech has also developed a network of subsidiaries, sales offices and authorized service dealers located around the world. Today, our products are present on five continents and in more than 80 countries. Tornatech’s mission is to create a workplace where professional growth and industry leadership can be assured. We value the contribution of our employees and strive to provide a work environment that meets their needs. We are also dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality products at competitive prices and in a personalized manner while maintaining an ever higher level of customer satisfaction than our competitors. Such a competitive advantage can only be achieved through the dedication of our employees. In order to provide quality products and services and meet changing consumer demands, Tornatech is committed to safety, growth, diversity, integrity and customer satisfaction.