Skip to content
- Follow fire pump controllers plans provided by the engineering department to perform all production activities including assembly, box preparation and packaging.
- Possibility of assignment to a particular function for projects in production and possibility of being transferred to other functions at any time.
- Undertake any other tasks required by the Shop Supervisor.
- Verify the bill of material to ensure that all required components are available and integrated into the project.
- Follow the plans and drawing of the project and identify the locations and size of the holes to be drilled on the mounting plate; drill the holes on the mounting plate.
- Select the appropriate components and install them on the mounting plate according to the standardized engineering drawings and instructions.
- Complete any special options ordered by the client.
Preparation of the box
- Prepare controller enclosures by installing handles, tags, lights, and other customer-controlled options.
Qualities valued by the company
- Show interest and enthusiasm
- Have a sense of initiative
- Have the will to learn
- Have the capacity to adapt
- Do quality work
- Make continuous improvement
- Be punctual and diligent
- Be skilled
- Have an easy time working with colleagues
- Have good judgment
- Be autonomous and reliable
- Be flexible in his tasks